Neem is a natural herb with many different traditional uses. Neem is known for its pesticide and insecticidal properties and you can also use it in hair and dental products. Try our Non-GMO Neem Seeds. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
Number of seeds in a packet – 3
- Difficulty Level – easy
- Plant Height – up to 30 meters
- Type – outdoor
- Aroma – strong garlic nutty aroma
- Flavor – bitter
- Feed – Vermicompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month
- Watering – once a week
- Sunlight – full sunlight
- Germination Time – 7 – 12 days
- Repotting Time – about 3 months
- Suitable Temperature – 50°F – 60°F
- Season – perennial
- Sowing – summer
HOW TO GROW NEEM FROM SEEDS
- Take a Growbag and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Sprinkle the seeds around the Growbag.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat lightly and spray with water.
- Water once a week.
- Seeds will germinate within 2 weeks.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil adds Neem Cake Powder, Vermicompost, and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Azadirachta indica
neem seed in hindi: neem ka beej (नीम का बीज)
neem seed in tamil: veppa vitai (வேப்ப விதை)
neem seed in telugu: vepa ginnja (వేప గింజ)
neem seed in kannada: bevina bija (ಬೇವಿನ ಬೀಜ)
neem seed in marathi: kadulimbace bi (कडुलिंबाचे बी)
neem seed in malayalam: veppin vithu (വേപ്പിൻ വിത്ത്)
Other names: Margosa