“Tears of Isis” is a nickname for Verbena. Verbena has also been used as a herbal tonic through the years and in aromatherapy. Try our Non-GMO Verbena Seeds.
Number of seeds in a packet – 10
- Colour – Varied
- Type – Outdoor
- Watering – 2-3 times a week
- Sunlight – Full sunlight
- Germination Time – 1 week
- Flowering time – 9 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 18°C – 23°C
- Season – Annual
- Sowing – January-February, May-June, and September-October
- Harvesting – 9 weeks from germination
HOW TO GROW
- Take a Seedling Tray and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Make ½ inch deep hole and put 2 seeds in each hole.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat and spray with water.
- Water 2-3 times a week.
- Seeds will germinate within a week.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- The time to flower is 9 weeks.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil add Neem Cake Powder, VermiCompost, and Seaweed.
Hindi: Kriya Phool (क्रिया फूल)
Telugu: Verbena Puvvu (వెర్బెనా పువ్వు)
Kannada: Varbena Huvvu (ವರ್ಬೆನಾ ಹೂವು)
Bengali: Bharbena Phula (ভার্বেন ফুল)
Marathi: Vharbena Phula (व्हर्बेना फूल)