Cosmos flowers are daisy-like flowers with florets surrounded by a disc. They are available in a wide range of colors and shapes; deep lobe, feather, and single petals. They are small and petite spreading freshness and happiness all around. Try our Non-GMO Cosmos Yellow Seeds. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
Number of seeds in a packet – 10
- Difficulty Level – easy
- Plant Height – 1 – 6 feet
- Flower Color – yellow
- Type – outdoor
- Feed – Vermicompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month
- Watering – 1 – 2 times a week
- Sunlight – full sunlight
- Germination Time – 1 week
- Flowering Time – 9 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 60°F – 70°F
- Season – annual
- Sowing – may – june
HOW TO GROW COSMOS YELLOW FROM SEEDS
- Soak the seeds for 12 – 24 hours before planting.
- Take a Seedling Tray and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Make ½ inch deep hole and put 3 seeds in each hole.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat and spray with water using a spray gun or spray bottle.
- Water 1 – 2 times a week.
- Seeds will germinate within a week.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil add Neem Cake Powder, Vermicompost, and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Cosmos sulphureus
cosmos yellow seed in hindi: brahmaand peela beej (ब्रह्मांड पीला बीज)
cosmos yellow seed in tamil: kasmos mancal vitai (காஸ்மோஸ் மஞ்சள் விதை)
cosmos yellow seed in telugu: kasmos pasupu vittanam (కాస్మోస్ పసుపు విత్తనం)
cosmos yellow seed in kannada: kasmos haladi bija (ಕಾಸ್ಮೊಸ್ ಹಳದಿ ಬೀಜ)
cosmos yellow seed in marathi: kosamosa pivale biyane (कॉसमॉस पिवळे बियाणे)
cosmos yellow seed in malayalam: kosmos manja vithu (കോസ്മോസ് മഞ്ഞ വിത്ത്)