Zinnias are pleasant surprises for your garden. They are popular for their wide variety of appearances with vibrancy in colors. Zinnia’s solitary, erect, and bold blooms make them stand out from the other plants in the garden (zinniya). Try our Non-GMO Zinnia Yellow Seeds. Zinnias come in a wide variety of flower shapes. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
Number of seeds in a packet – 10
- Difficulty Level – easy
- Plant Height – 6 – 12 inches
- Flower Color – yellow
- Type – indoor (balcony/terrace)
- Feed – Vermicompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month
- Watering – 5 – 6 times a week
- Sunlight – full sunlight
- Germination Time – 1 week
- Flowering Time – 8 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 75°F – 85°F
- Season – summer
- Sowing – early summer
HOW TO GROW ZINNIA YELLOW FROM SEEDS
- Take a Seedling Tray and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Make ½ inch deep hole and put 4 seeds in each hole.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat and spray with water using a spray gun or spray bottle.
- Water 5 – 6 times a week.
- Seeds will germinate within a week.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a good Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil add Neem cake powder, Vermicompost, and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Zinnia elegans
zinnia yellow seed in hindi: jhinaniya peela beej (झिननिया पीला बीज)
zinnia yellow seed in tamil: jinniya mancal vitai (ஜின்னியா மஞ்சள் விதை)
zinnia yellow seed in telugu: jinniya pasupu vittanam (జిన్నియా పసుపు విత్తనం)
zinnia yellow seed in kannada: jinniya haladi bija (ಜಿನ್ನಿಯಾ ಹಳದಿ ಬೀಜ)
zinnia yellow seed in marathi: jhiniya pivale biyane (झिनिया पिवळे बियाणे)
zinnia yellow seed in malayalam: sinniya manja vithu (സിന്നിയ മഞ്ഞ വിത്ത്)
Other names: Elegant zinnia, common zinnia
Shriya Singh –
Almost 80 % of the seeds germinated and is growing good ..recommended
Sunanda Gupta –
Amazing quality seeds, recommended to fellow gardeners
Raima S –
Kabir Singh –
Looking beautifull in my garden
Bhavya Shah –
Very beautiful flowers
Bhavya Shah –
Very beautiful bloom
Selvi Agarwal –
Received in great quality
Siya chouhan –